Banana Chia Pudding

Every morning, my boyfriend and I bring greek yoghurt with cream, dried fruits and nuts to work for breakfast. It's delicious, but we've had it everyday for months now and I've been looking for alternatives in case I get sick and tired of my yoghurt mix.

I saw that they were selling Chia Cups at IGA. At $5 a pop, I could easily make one myself! And it's so easy!!! It is so naturally sweet that you could even have it as a dessert.

Serves 2

Ingredients:
2 medium sized banana, chopped
4 tbsp coconut cream
2 tbsp chia seeds
  • Place the banana and coconut cream in a bowl and blend it with a stick blender.
  • Once it is smooth, mix in the chia seeds
  • Refrigerate for the next morning or serve immediately!

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment