BBQ/Barbecue Ribs

Paleo Gluten-Free BBQ/Barbecue Ribs Recipe
I love meat, especially meat on a bone - pork ribs, spare ribs, lamb ribs, beef ribs, chicken wings, chicken drumsticks, lamb shanks etc. Ribs unfortunately are pretty pricey when you order at the restaurants. But they are one of the easiest foods to cook at home! All you need is an oven, an oven tray, some aluminium foil, ribs, barbecue sauce and a couple hours!
 
While my barbecue sauce is not paleo because it is store-bought, I am sure you can easily find a barbecue sauce recipe online.
 
Ingredients:
barbecue sauce
rack of ribs
  • Lay the rack of ribs on al foil and spread barbecue sauce generously on the ribs and rub it in with your fingers. Flip it over and do the same on the other side.
  • Wrap the ribs with al foil and let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours. I am usually pretty impatient so I just put it straight in the oven.
  • Cook at 170C for 2 hours.
I used this recipe on some spare ribs too. So good! I especially love the crackle when it's soft and gel-like it was like eating the pork pot roast! All this collagen is so good for the body!

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment