Russell Hobbs Multi Processor RHMP750

This is my latest gadget and it is an absolute beauty! I have been after a great blender and a great food processor for a while. But the bigger brands like Omniblend, Blendtec and Vitamix are too expensive for me - they range from $700-$1200!! That is too much for a blender. Especially when you can get one at $40 from Woolies.
 
I was speaking to a colleague the other day... she does crossfit and on the paleo diet as well, and she recommended this multi processor. The Good Guys sell them for $129! It comes with two food processor bowls and a blender jug! Only an additional $2 shipping, I got it right away on Sunday evening and it came Tuesday morning before I even left for work!
 
In the past 2 years, I have bought 2 blenders and 2 food processors from Woolies generic brand because they were the cheapest I could find at around $30-$40 each. I have two of each because one broke and I had to get a replacement. That costs about $160 for the 4 machines anyway. With $129, I had 3 attachments!
 
There are so many parts to it I had to fiddle around with it to make sure I knew how to take things apart and put them together. Everything comes apart easily and you can wash each and every one of them! I was going to wait until the weekend to use it, but I couldn't wait yesterday (Thursday), and went to get all sorts of ingredients after work to make nutella and banana and pecan cookies. So much joy! It is a monster! I love my new purchase! I cannot believe that for a fraction of a price, I was able to get this lovely machine. It saves space as well since you only need one base for all three. I highly recommend this beautiful machine.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment