Carrot & Cabbage Soup

Paleo Gluten-Free Carrot & Cabbage Soup Recipe
It's getting a bit chilly here in Perth and both my boyfriend and I are a bit sick. Something warm in the belly always feels good so I made vegetable soup! I know... eurgh... vegetable soup... that sounds gross... But try this and you may just love it! Blended vegetable soup is one of the yummiest things in winter! You can throw in any vegetable you like, boil it down and blend it. My other recipes include sweet potato or cauliflower, but I needed them to make my cauliflower mash and baked sweet potato for my surf and turf and we were running low so I just threw in other veges I could find in the fridge and voila!
Ingredients:
2 cups bone broth
1 can coconut cream
1/4 cabbage, chopped
6 carrots, chopped
1 onion, sliced
herbs (I used chives, oregano, basil and parsley from the backyard, lots of it)
salt
pepper
  • Put everything in a pot and bring to boil.
  • Simmer for about half an hour or until the vegetables are soft.
  • Blend everything in a blender and serve.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment