Vegetable Chips

Paleo Gluten-Free Vegetable Chips Recipe Snacks Dehydrator
The cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli have been taking over our vege patch with their massive leaves and one day my boyfriend said we should juice the leaves because apparently chlorophyll is really good for you. I was a bit skeptic about eating the leaves so I looked it up online and woah!!! I found out you can do all sorts of things with the leaves! You can juice them, cook them or even make chips out of them! I was so excited when I found out, I went home and plucked a couple leaves off each plant to make sure they don't go bare and started to make the first batch. Here I used kale, spinach, broccoli leaves, cauliflower leaves and cabbage leaves.
Ingredients:
broccoli leaves
cabbage leaves
cauliflower leaves
spinach
kale
coconut oil
salt
  • Pluck any stem out, wash the leaves and pat them dry.
  • Drizzle some oil and sprinkle the salt on top.
  • Mix the leaves together and place them in the dehydrator at 35C for about 5 hours or until they get brittle.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment