Vanilla Bean Chocolate Ice Cream

Paleo Gluten-Free Vanilla Bean Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe

Paleo Gluten-Free Vanilla Bean Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
The day has finally come! I finally got all the ingredients I needed to make my first batch of homemade paleo ice cream! The taste is a bit different from store bought ice creams. I am not used to the taste of stevia just yet and I put in a lot of cacao powder so it was slightly bitter. Other than that, I have no complaints! The recipe I used was the Bulletproof 'Get Some' Ice Cream with a few slight changes.

Ingredients:
4 whole eggs
4 yolks
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 vanilla bean (I used vanilla bean paste)
10 drops apple cider vinegar
7 tbsp butter
10.5 tbsp coconut oil
1.5 tbsp stevia
1/2 cup water
1/4 to 1/2 cup cacao powder (I used 1/2 cup so it was a tad bitter)
  • Blend all the ingredients apart from the water in a blender until the mix is smooth and creamy.
  • Add the water to the mix and blend.
  • Pour the mix in the ice cream maker as per the manufacturer's guide.

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment