Banana Pancakes

Paleo Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes Recipe
It has been a while since I've made breakfast on a weekend... and by a while, I mean 2 months. The boyfriend has been working almost every Saturday, apart from when he was in Thailand, and then on Sundays, I get lazy and just want to sleep in. But yesterday I really wanted to try this new banana pancake recipe he had posted on his facebook page, Paleo Perth, a long time ago. The recipe did not disappoint. It was so good! I had adjusted the recipe a bit though. We don't have any almond butter... they are a bit expensive. So I used almond meal instead.
 
It was a huge breakfast and I was glad one of our housemates had joined us. As usual, I had cooked too much food and we had three bloated bellies by the end of it.
 
Ingredients:
1/2 cup almond meal
3 eggs
3 bananas
  • Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
  • In a frying pan, heat up some butter and cook the pancakes as you would with normal batter!

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment