Organic Garden - Broccoli Harvest

Organic Garden - Broccoli Harvest

Yay! Our first broccoli harvest! It is full grown, big, beautiful and green.
 
I haven't actually been cooking for the past week and a half. At the end of my three week fast, I told my boyfriend I was going to start having 3 meals again instead of 2... that was wednesday when I told him that. Then on Friday I had Nando's chicken for dinner and got myself poisoned. How unfortunate. That was two fridays ago. I am still recovering from this horrible food poisoning. So instead of having three meals again, I had at most one meal a day... if I even feel like eating at all. Most of the time my boyfriend is just chugging yoghurt and kefir down my throat.
 
Anyway, I will be cooking this broccoli tonight if I feel up to it. Nothing fancy. Just getting it cooked and melting some cheese on top of it I think, along with some of the garden salad and some leftover barbecue from last night when the boys came. Starting to feel bad that my boyfriends on GOMAD and he's been bulking mainly on milk, chocolate and chips...

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment