Chia Seeds

Paleo Gluten-Free Chia Seeds
 I have recently discovered Chia Seeds and I love them! They don’t really taste of anything really and they are really healthy for you. They are high in Omega 3 and fibre. And the funny thing about these seeds is when you put them in water, they form a gel-like consistency on the outside. It’s both weird and cool at the same time. I personally don’t really like to have it with water, but they are really versatile so you can have it with juice or add it to your food when you cook. The only problem I have with them is they get stuck in my teeth a lot and I like to munch on them when I’m at work so I have to constantly make sure that there are no little black seeds between my teeth before I open my mouth. Try them and let me know what you think about them!


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment