Intermittent Fasting - Eat, Fast and Live Longer

Paleo Documentary Intermittent Fasting Eat, Fast and Live Longer

My boyfriend loves documentaries. That is pretty much all he watches. That and youtube videos. This is one of the first few I watched on healthy. It's called Eat, Fast and Live Longer.

It's about how intermittent fasting can be very beneficial to our health. It's a very interesting concept so I decided to give it a go.

What I did:

I would try to fast for at least 16 hours a day. So I would have dinner early and finish before 7pm. I would then begin my fast and break it at around 12pm the next day. I did this for about a week and lost approximately 2kg and have managed to keep the weight off 2 weeks later without fasting.

Sometimes I would set 2-3 days of the week aside where I only have dinner.

I won't lie. It is hard the first couple of days. You'll be thinking about food all the time, especially if you work in an office. It's hard not to be munching on something. But after the first couple of days, it gets easier. You feel cleansed and will understand your body much better. You will begin to realise that you do not have to put food in your mouth every few minutes and only do so when you feel hungry. But to be honest, you don't feel hunger pangs when you're on the diet anyway.

Give it a go and let me know what your intermittent fasting routine is and if it worked for you!

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment