Intermittent Fasting - Week 2

This is my second interval of intermittent fasting. I say second, but really it’s probably my third or fourth try. But this is my second successful week. Though successful, it was not a very good one. I have chia seeds in the day and dinner. My dinners consist of mostly take away rice noodles and ice-cream. It has been a naughty fast, but I haven’t been feeling hungry during the day when I’m fasting. Even though I have been naughty and have been eating ice-cream and bad carbs, my stomach has shrunk. It’s not completely flat – I’ve never had a flat belly. But it is definitely flatter. I can’t really compare it to my previous fast because I didn’t notice it so much. But this fast I definitely noticed some changes. I look in the mirror and my legs, belly and arms look slimmer. I weighed myself a couple days ago and have lost a kilo. Last fast I lost about 2-3kg. I may weigh myself tonight if I remember and hopefully I have lost at least another kilo or two, though I can’t be too sure as I have been eating naughty food. Crossing my fingers and see how it goes.

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment