Coconut Essence

Paleo Coconut Essence Water
As you know from my previous post, I have recently become addicted to coconut water. Unfortunately, real coconuts are not cheap or easily available in Australia. And when you do get one that is cheap, they are a pain to open. In fact, I had one sitting in the fridge for a week because my boyfriend went on a boy's trip and I couldn't open it myself. :( But there is an alternative! Coconut Essence!
 
I have tried a couple different coconut drinks that claim to be 100% pure coconut water. My boyfriend has tried all kinds of different coconut drinks as well and coconut essence is by far the best. But, like real coconuts, they are not easy to find and they are not cheap either. Our IGA sells them for $3.50. Cheapest we can find since other places we have found to sell them go for $4.00 for a 520ml can.
 
Alternatively, you could get them from the Coconut Essence website. We are planning on getting 6 cartons of 24 so that they would come to $2.50 each and I can bring one to work everyday instead of snacking on random foods. Working in an office is hard work... ;)
 
What do you do to stop yourself from snacking?

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment