Juice in a Sippy Cup

Paleo Fruit Vegetable Juice Detox
For the past weekend we've been enjoying a long weekend. Thursday was Anzac Day and we took Friday off to getaway... Went down to Mandurah on Wednesday night and only came back on Sunday. We went to Peel Zoo, did some shopping and then to Penguin Island and did more shopping. This $3 sippy cup is one of the best buys this weekend. I LOVE IT!
I've been having trouble finding a container for my juice in the morning to bring to work. The ones we have at home were either too big or didn't have a lid and would spill or just hard to wash. This was perfect. It has a lid and a straw and sits in my drink holder in the car... won't spill!
I woke up this morning and was so excited I finally got to use it, my boyfriend called me a loser :( But I had my juice this morning and it was delicious! Sippy cups make everything tastier! Who's the loser now? :D
Anyway we came back this weekend and the vege patch has so much weed and the plants have grown so much bigger. So excited to finally try out the kale this week. I tend not to use the vegetables in the backyard for juicing because I don't want to waste it. But herbs I do use as I have more of those and they grow quicker and easily. Today's juice consists of 7 carrots, 2 apples, a pear, small bag of red grapes and some parsley and basil from the backyard. There was more juice than my sippy cup could hold... overestimated the number of carrots. So I got to have some juice before I got out of the house... more juice for me!

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment