Hazelnut Banana Bread

Paleo Gluten-Free Hazelnut Banana Bread Recipe
Instead of making a big batch of banana bread to use up all my bananas, I decided to make a few small banana breads with different flavours. So, following the Chocolate Banana Bread, I decided to bake this delicious Hazelnut Banana Bread. I prefer this one, probably because it is sweeter  (maybe because by now my bananas are more riped and there is no cocoa powder to make it bitter). I also added a bit more oil than the other one so it comes out a bit more moist as well. Try it and let me know which one you prefer!
 
Ingredients:
2 large bananas
1 cup almond meal
1 egg
1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts
1/4 cup coconut oil
cinnamon powder
  • Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease the loaf pan with some butter or coconut oil.
  • Mash the bananas and set aside.
  • In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts. How fine you want it depends on the texture you want the bread to be. Mine was a little coarse because I wanted the bread to have a little texture to it.
  • Mix the banana, ground hazelnut, almond meal, egg and coconut oil until well-blended.
  • Pour the batter into the pan and sprinkle the cinnamon powder on top.
  • Bake for 45 minutes.
  • Serve warm, with or without butter!

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment