Apple Crumble Pie

Apple Crumble Pie
This is my guilty pleasure. I like to make at night and have it for dessert, and then put the leftovers in the fridge and then microwave it and have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner the next day. It’s an excuse for me to eat lots of ice cream and cream because it’s mostly fruits and I tell myself it’s all good… it’s mostly apples and berries… can’t be that bad… :P

Click here if you have come to the wrong place and are after a paleo apple crumble pie. I promise this is even better!

Ingredients:
3 granny smith apples, peeled and diced
1 cup berries, optional
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 cup of oats
cinnamon
2-3 tbsp butter
1 tbsp flour
  • Preheat the oven at 160 degrees.
  • Place apples berries and brown sugar in a cake tin or a casserole dish. In a bowl, rub oats with cinnamon, butter and flour and then sprinkle the mix over the fruits.
  • Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
  • Serve with ice cream and cream.

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment