Bacon and Eggs Muffins

My boyfriend prefers to have bacon and eggs every morning. I try to get up in time sometimes, other times I just make him a protein shake and send him off because I'm too lazy. On weekends I try to make him a surprise.

This day, I found a recipe online. Little bacon and egg muffin cakes. Too cute not to try!

Ingredients:
Strips of bacon
4 eggs
Salt and pepper
Mixed herbs
  • Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line the muffin tray with cupcake papers.
  • Line the inside of the cupcake papers with bacon strips.
  • In a bowl, beat the eggs together. Add salt, pepper and the herbs and mix it together.
  • Pour the mixture into the bacon lined cups and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
Note: You can add any leftovers you may have in the fridge. Tomatoes, mushrooms, etc.

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment