Chicken Satay & Satay Sauce

Paleo Gluten-Free Satay Sauce Chicken Satay Recipe
My boyfriend loves satay sticks because they are all meat and sauce. I thought I would try to make it for him as a surprise at home one day and then for his birthday for his 4-course meal. That day I made him a soup and prawn satay sticks for entree, a big scotch fillet steak and a chocolate mud cake.

You can make these satay sticks with prawns, chicken, beef, pork or lamb. I normally make these with chicken or prawns.

Satay Sticks
Ingredients:
soy sauce
sesame oil
sugar
corn flour
prawns, chicken, beef, pork, lamb
  • Marinate prawns, chicken, beef, pork or lamb with soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and corn flour. Put them on a skewer and fry them on a frying pan until they are cooked.
Note: I did use brown sugar instead of normal white sugar because I didn’t have any and it doesn’t seem to taste any different anyway. But you could try it and let me know what you think.

Satay Sauce
Ingredients:
2 tbsp chunky peanut butter
a dash of coconut cream
a dollop of sweet chilli sauce
a pinch of cayenne pepper
  • Mix all the ingredients over a frying pan on medium heat until the mix is simmering. Add more coconut cream if it is too dry. Serve with the satay sticks.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment